The cottage sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms; all beds are ‘zip and link’, so each can be arranged with twin or king size beds.
On the ground floor, the space has been used intelligently to include a large double bedroom with a wet room ensuite and a TV; as well as the spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. The latter has been designed to include everything you could need for cooking and unwinding:
Modern furnishings and an extensive array of appliances in the kitchen A large, stylish wooden dining table with leather-effect seating A lounge space with large and comfy sofas and television.
Back into the hall, the winding stairway takes you up to the second floor, which includes the remaining two bedrooms. These consist of a spacious double bedroom with ensuite, as well as a twin room with ensuite. All bedrooms can be arranged as either king-size beds or twins.
Ashover Cottage can also be booked alongside neighbouring Beeley Cottage and Farley Cottage, to accommodate larger groups.
- TV in lounge
- Electricity & heating included
- Modern interior
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- Saucedhere.co.uk - new collaboration of approx 40 local producers, farmers & businesses to provide supermarket style delivery of 1250+ Peak District products
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
Ashover sits to one side of our Holiday Village, adjacent to Beeley cottage. This makes it handy if you’d like to book multiple cottages together.
With private woodland to the rear and views over our peaceful Holiday Village from the front, this cottage is a relaxing base for a stay with us.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities like walking, caving, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities