Do you want to WIN some amazing prizes? Did you recently get engaged? Planning to get married? Do you want a venue which can host all of your guests for the whole weekend? Are you looking for a venue in a tranquil and secluded location with its own private lake?
If you answer YES to the above, you must attend our exciting wedding open days.
What can you expect from our open day?
- Win fantastic prizes: FREE photography, FREE bar, FREE weekend stay for 2 and many more!
- Look around our fantastic Darwin Venue, surrounding cottages, lake and grounds
- A chance to speak to our expert event coordinators
- FREE goodie bag, tea, coffee and light refreshments
- Meet our higly reccomended suppliers for your wedding; including caterering & bar, Wedding dressers, Photographers, florists and more
Why get married at Darwin Lake?
- We have accommodation for 110 guests in 17 self-catered, stone-built cottages,
- An all inclusive venue. You can have your ceremony, reception and evening celebrations all in one place,
- There are acres of woodland and a private lake,
- You can have exclusive use of the venue for the whole weekend meaning your celebrations don't have to be limited to just one day,
- No corkage fee,
- There is plenty of outdoor space to host an outdoor blessing, a marquee reception, food trucks or garden games,
- Darwin Hall can accommodate 130 seated people on each floor, perfect for an indoor ceremony & reception!
We would love to host your wedding at Darwin Lake so please attend our Wedding Open Day! To book your place, simply fill out the form below. We will send you a confirmation email and all those who book will receive a complimentary goody bag on arrival!
Here is an example of a wedding at Darwin Lake
A big thank you to David and Nicole firstly for allowing us to host your wedding at Darwin Lake Holiday Village and secondly for allowing us to post this video of your wonderful weekend celebrations.
Book your place on the open day
Let us know you will be attending and there will be goodie bags and refreshments waiting for you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities and is a haven for walking, climbing, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities