To get a feel for Chatsworth cottage, take a look at this video tour. Shot in HD, this provides a great overview inside the building.
Within the video, you’ll see how much room there is in the cottage, whilst you can also take a look at the superb views on offer here.
The spacious and contemporary Chatsworth cottage sits on the edge of Darwin Lake. Its doors open out onto tranquil green space, where you can sit at your patio table and enjoy dining with magnificent views over the water.
Inside the cottage, there is a large, open-plan kitchen and dining area; which includes a sizeable dining table. The kitchen comes equipped with a great range of modern appliances including: washing machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and an electric oven and hob. The cupboards are also packed full of all the equipment you could possibly need during your stay.
The relaxing lounge space features a high-end TV for you to unwind in front of after a day out exploring the Peaks. Roomy and cosy, this section of the property completes the downstairs space nicely.
Moving upstairs, the first floor offers great views over the peaceful Darwin Lake grounds, with three bedrooms in total. These include two double bedrooms, one of which is a family room with an ensuite and additional single bed. There is also a twin room with an ensuite; as well as a separate bathroom. All in all making a superb destination for your Peak District Cottages break
A secret hidden gem of a cottage in the Peak District, Derbyshire. Nestled alongside the waters of Darwin Lake, Chatsworth is one of our most sought-after cottages – and with the views it enjoys you can see why. When staying here, you can look forward to sunrises and sunsets over the water from the comfort of your cosy abode.
- Electricity & heating included
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ available
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
- Recent reviews : Location - so relaxing and peaceful. House was lovely, clean, spacious, well equipped - perfect. Easy to get to Matlock, Bakewell, Chatsworth. Helpful staff in the office.
- Location was lovely, right next to the lake and sleeping arrangements suited our group perfectly. Twin en-suite, double with single en-suite and further double and separate bathroom.
- Location is ideal, comfy beds and very quiet. Great outdoor area for bbq and fire.
Nestled alongside the waters of Darwin Lake, Chatsworth is one of our most sought-after cottages – and with the views it enjoys you can see why.
When staying here, you can look forward to sunrises and sunsets over the water from the comfort of your cosy abode.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities and is a haven for walking, climbing, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities