Perched on the edge of Darwin Lake, our newly-converted Dovedale cottage offers the very best of contemporary living. Impeccably finished, it’s always in high demand with our guests.
The undoubted highlight of this luxurious cottage is its outstanding downstairs interior, which was realised at the hands of a leading architectural practice. Designed with the kitchen, dining and living areas as one open-plan space, it’s a great place to unwind as a large group.
As well as including all the major appliances you could need (dishwasher, electric oven and hob fridge-freezer etc.), the downstairs space also comes equipped with a handy breakfast bar and beautiful dining table, capable of seating 14 people. More guests can be seated for dinner in this cottage upon request, as additional seating can be arranged.
Dovedale also benefits from a 50” Smart 3D TV & 3D DVD player, an Aura Bluetooth speaker and Pure DAB Digital radio with Bluetooth.
On the first floor, the outstanding bedrooms continue the high standard on offer throughout the cottage. There are four bedrooms in total – two doubles with ensuites and two twins. There is also a spacious family bathroom too.
- Architect-designed interior
- Electricity and heating included
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ / cooking fire pit
- Linen & Towels included
- Saucedhere.co.uk - new collaboration of approx 40 local producers, farmers & businesses to provide supermarket style delivery of 1250+ Peak District products
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
Dovedale enjoys the very best location tucked away between natural woodland and the beautiful Darwin Lake.
Waking up to views over the shimmering water, you’re sure to relish every minute you spend here.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities like walking, caving, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities