Offering pleasant views over Darwin Lake, Eyam Cottage is the perfect place for small families and groups to enjoy a stay with us. If you are seeking tranquillity and peace, you will not be disappointed.
Spacious throughout, Eyam has been designed to be your home away from home. This is highlighted by the modern, open-plan living space on the ground floor. With its comfortable and cosy seating, crafted dining table with wooden chairs and top quality LCD TV, the area is equipped with everything you need for relaxing in comfort.
The adjacent kitchen includes all the appliances and kit you need whilst you’re here, including a modern electric oven and hob top, as well as a fridge-freezer. Having everything to hand at the end of a day out exploring is always handy.
Then, the outstanding upstairs of the cottage features two spacious bedrooms; comprising of one double with ensuite, as well as one twin. There is also a separate bathroom as well. Each of these spaces feature crisp, contemporary interiors, carefully-thought out to ensure they feel cosy.
- LCD TV in lounge
- Electricity & heating included
- Designer interior
- Open-plan spaces
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ available upon request
- Saucedhere.co.uk - new collaboration of approx 40 local producers, farmers & businesses to provide supermarket style delivery of 1250+ Peak District products
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
Eyam is part of a group of four cottages tucked alongside the side of Darwin Lake. The views it provides guarantee a memorable stay.
Nestled between ancient woodland and the lake’s waters, you will undoubtedly feel at one with nature when you stay here.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities like walking, caving, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities