Hassop Video Tour
This walkthrough video tour of Hassop cottage is ideal for getting a feel for all the charms this impressive peak district cottage has to offer ahead of your stay here.
From the outstanding interior décor, to the spacious and comfortable bedrooms, it has everything that large groups and families could need when staying with us.
Tucked away on the edge of our Holiday Village, Hassop has been designed to cater for groups of up to 10 people. Boasting three floors, it is simultaneously spacious and cosy; meaning that you can enjoy privacy and company as you wish whilst staying here.
Inside the cottage, the main living area is just down the corridor to the left. Benefiting from peaceful views over the Holiday Village, it is the perfect place for your party to unwind and relax in each other’s company.
Designed as one large, open-plan room, this space includes:
- Comfortable sofas and a modern television
- A large wooden dining table with appealing leather-effect chairs
- A beautiful contemporary kitchen with modern furnishings
Elsewhere on the ground floor, there is also a modern, comfortable twin room and a separate shower room with W/C.
Heading up to the second floor, you’ll be immediately struck by the generously-sized, attractive double bedrooms. One comes with an ensuite bathroom, whilst the other has a standard ensuite.
On the top floor there is another large family bedroom with ensuite. As with all the bedrooms throughout the cottage, this comes with plenty of storage space and features modern furnishings.
- TV in lounge
- Electricity & heating included
- Modern interior
- Open-plan spaces
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ available upon request
- Saucedhere.co.uk - new collaboration of approx 40 local producers, farmers & businesses to provide supermarket style delivery of 1250+ Peak District products
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
The appealing Hassop cottage sits between Hopton and Hartington, forming one part of the largest block of cottages at Darwin Lake.
It enjoys prime positioning on the edge of our Holiday Village, with both Darwin Lake and our reception building right on the doorstep.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities like walking, caving, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities