Hopton Cottage Video Tour
One of the highlights of Hopton cottage is how spacious each of its rooms are. This is particularly relevant with the open-plan living, kitchen and dining area; which is ideal for a party or group event.
The bedrooms are also lovely and roomy, whilst retaining a cosy feel. Watch our video tour to see for yourself. Bear in mind the lounge has been further updated in recent times and the bedrooms have been rebuilt to make four doubles rather than three doubles and a single room - these changes are not yet reflected in our video here......
Spacious, modern and cosy, Hopton has been designed to provide a comfortable base for up to 8 people. Just a short walk from the edge of Darwin Lake, it enjoys prime positioning in our Holiday Village.
To the left of the entrance hallway is access to the generously-sized, open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. This wraps its way round much of the bottom floor and is an ideal place for you all to gather and unwind.
Elsewhere on the ground floor, there is also one of the four bedrooms in the cottage; as well as access to the back patio. This bedroom has its own ensuite.
Heading upstairs, the first floor offers peaceful views out over the waters of Darwin Lake. The space provides access to the remaining three bedrooms. These consist of:
A large king-size bedroom with TV and ensuite A large king-size bedroom with ensuite A further king-size bedroom
Beds throughout the cottage can be configured as appropriate, depending on the required sleeping arrangements. All can be made into king-size or twin bedrooms.
- LCD TV in lounge
- Electricity & heating included
- Modern, designer interior, open plan
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ available upon request
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
- Reviews: Great location, within walking distance of Darwin Forest and Matlock Farm Park. Lovely walk around Darwin Lake on site. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful when we arrived, allowing us to check in early.
- Great location, within walking distance of Darwin Forest and Matlock Farm Park. Lovely walk around Darwin Lake on site. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful when we arriThe Hopton cottage is very spacious, well decorated and clean. Just what we
Hopton cottage has prime positioning on the edge of Darwin Lake Holiday Village. It enjoys views of the lake on one side and a leafy patio space on the other.
Adjacent to four further cottages, Hopton cottage is an ideal base for your stay with us.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities and is a haven for walking, climbing, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities