Modern, cosy and comfortable, Peveril cottage is perfect for small families and groups of friends. If you’re looking for somewhere relaxing as a base for your stay in the Peak District, you’ll love what this cottage has to offer. The cottage has a designer interior featuring the popular Sanderson range of soft furnishings and wallpapers with a modern twist.
On the ground floor, you are welcomed in by the inviting living space. Featuring modern furnishings – including a large dining table and chairs – this area is perfect for socialising within.
Elsewhere downstairs, there is also a toilet and a kitchen area that’s been kitted out with everything you could need during your stay. As well as featuring appliances including an oven and microwave, there is also an abundance of crockery, tableware and cookware to use.
The upstairs bedrooms have been designed to maximise comfort and homeliness. They consist of a double bedroom with ensuite and a twin room. There is also a separate bathroom accessible via the landing.
- TV in lounge
- Electricity & heating included
- Modern interior
- Open-plan spaces
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ available upon request
- Saucedhere.co.uk - new collaboration of approx 40 local producers, farmers & businesses to provide supermarket style delivery of 1250+ Peak District products
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
Peveril cottage is perched on the edge of Darwin Lake, forming part of a block that also includes Dovedale, Eyam and Tissington.
The cottage enjoys some of the best views over the water that we have offer - and it’s just a short stroll away from the centre of our Peak District Holiday Village.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities and is a haven for walking, climbing, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities