Riber Cottage Video Tour
As with all of our accommodation here at Darwin Lake, Riber has its own distinctive character. This is on evidence throughout the cottage.
Why not view our short video tour and take a look for yourself?
Riber continues to prove a popular choice with groups and larger families staying with us. Capable of sleeping 7, it’s more than spacious enough to cater for everyone’s needs.
With its inviting exterior, this cottage draws you inside right from first viewing. Once you’re in, it doesn’t disappoint. As you enter the hallway, you’ll be immediately struck by the décor, which has been designed to reflect the greenery of the surrounding countryside.
To the left of the spacious hallway, an open-plan kitchen and dining space then gives you an immediate feel for just how spacious Riber is. The room includes a stunning dining table with fine leather-effect chairs, capable of comfortably seating eight people. Then, to the right, the living space features an abundance of distinctive contemporary seating, as well as a 40-inch LCD TV.
From the ground floor, a short walk upstairs takes you to the landing, which offers views over the lawns. From the top of the stairs, you can access the large bathroom, as well as one of three cosy bedrooms. These consist of:
- A large family room with a double bed, single bed, ensuite and TV
- A well-lit twin room
- A spacious double bedroom with ensuite
- Electricity & heating included
- LCD TV Harman Bluetooth speaker in lounge
- Designer interior
- Open-plan spaces
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ available upon request
- Saucedhere.co.uk - new collaboration of approx 40 local producers, farmers & businesses to provide supermarket style delivery of 1250+ Peak District products
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
Enjoying a patch all of its own in the village, Riber has been positioned to offer stunning views out over Darwin Lake.
It sits between reception and the Kedleston/Hardwick block. Conveniently, the back of the cottage opens out right onto the path that winds alongside the outskirts of the water.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities and is a haven for walking, climbing, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities