Tissington cottage is designed with comfort and cosiness in mind. If you’re a small family or group of friends looking for somewhere peaceful to stay in the Peak District, this cottage is perfect.
Downstairs, this lovely Peak District cottage features a generously-sized, open-plan living space, which has been equipped with an array of modern furnishings. From the wooden table and chairs, to the inviting sofas positioned in front of the modern LCD TV, everything about the room promotes relaxation.
For cooking whilst you’re here, there is also a lovely contemporary kitchen that includes a fridge-freezer, electric oven/hob and a microwave. After a day out exploring, it’s handy to have everything to hand to prepare a hard-earned meal and the kitchen certainly achieves that goal.
Heading upstairs, the first floor of the cottage comprises of two bedrooms, as well as a spacious bathroom. One of the bedrooms is a double with ensuite, whilst the other is a twin. Both enjoy great views over our tranquil grounds.
- LCD TV in lounge
- Electricity & heating included
- Modern interior
- Open-plan spaces
- Cots and high chairs available upon request
- BBQ available upon request
- Saucedhere.co.uk - new collaboration of approx 40 local producers, farmers & businesses to provide supermarket style delivery of 1250+ Peak District products
- To check Hot Tub availability, feel free to get in touch
Built between Darwin Lake and the woodland treeline of our holiday village Tissington cottage will leave you feeling truly immersed in the countryside.
It sits at the end of four cottages to one side of the lake; with Dovedale, Peveril and Eyam.More about the village
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities like walking, caving, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities