- Beautiful grounds and 4 Star interiors
- Excellent prices full weekend or midweek weddings
- Staff experienced, friendly and very helpful
- Ceremony on site plus Inclusive celebrations and over night stays for all guests if needed
- Exclusive use of entire village and venue with room to dance, eat and party
- Overnight rooms for bride and groom and other guests in the village – up to 110 beds
- Food menu and bar options - also bring your own
- Lovely views for photographs and relaxation with huge outdoor space with lake, lawns and woodland
- Personalise our venue to your dreams’ content
- Easy access & plenty of parking in our village grounds
- Rustic / country yet luxury vibe / remote and private for exclusive use
Contact us below for our rates and more information now booking 2020 and 2021; ask about our special promotional rates for midweek weddings.
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities like walking, caving, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities