- Outdoor Wedding Ceremonies by the lake
- Bar services until 1am
- Complimentary stay for bride & groom + helpers before your wedding weekend
- Beautiful grounds and 4 Star interiors
- Special offers for 2023 and 2024 wedding dates - call now !!!
- Excellently priced full weekend or midweek wedding venue
- One day Weding Specials for 2023 and 2024
- Staff experienced, friendly and very helpful
- Ceremony on site plus Inclusive celebrations and overnight stays for all guests if needed
- Exclusive use of entire village and wedding venue with room to dance, eat and party
- Overnight rooms for bride and groom and other guests in the village – up to 127 beds
- Darwin Forest backdrop and lakeside for your wedding photographs
- Food menu with great variety of options and Professional bar
- Lovely views for photographs and relaxation, with huge outdoor space with lake, lawns and woodland
- Personalise our venue to your dreams’ content
- Easy access & plenty of parking in our village grounds
- Rustic / country yet luxury vibe / remote and private for exclusive use
Contact us below for our rates and more information, arrange a viewing you will not be disapointed. Ask about our complimentary stay service to sample our facilities and meet with our expert staff. Now booking 2023 and 2024 Weddings; ask about our special promotional rates for midweek and one day weddings and specials for weddings in 2023 with a few dates available. An amazing Wedding Venue.
NEW!!! Attend our next amazing Wedding Fayre and Open Day 29 October 2023 with money off your wedding or event and the chance for a FREE STAY WITH US !! All welcome and sample our buffet menu into the bargain!!
A chance to see our amazing Wedding Venue dressed for a wedding event and meet our team. Look around our wedding village and accommodation. AND a chance for a free planning weekend for bride and groom - on us !!
We have an extra special offer for Wedding dates booked now for 2024, just ask.
We are available via telephone on 01629 735859 and via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Visiting The Peak District
The stunning Peak District National Park remains one of England’s top tourist attractions. A place of outstanding natural beauty, it includes seemingly endless places to explore for outdoor activities and is a haven for walking, climbing, hiking and cycling. From picnics in tranquillity, to hikes across demanding terrain, there is something to satisfy every taste here. Nestled outside the village of Two Dales, our Holiday Village at Darwin Lake is the perfect base from which to explore it all.
- Covers more than 555 square miles
- Brings more than 22 million visitors each year
- Stretches into Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester & Staffordshire
- Great for outdoor activities